The Holiday Season is Once Upon A Sign us again. I hope you all will stop by and visit with us. And for lifting spirits, make plans to see The Shadrack Christmas Light Show by trolley. For details: thetrolleycompany.com
Want to keep up with happenings at Once Upon A Sign? Like us on Facebook.
The Funnest Shop on Main
(And Headquarters for All Things Tea)
The official distributor of Van's Finest Chocolate on Main Street
The Main Street distributor for St. Paul Mountain Vinyards Wine. Locally grown, owned, bottled...and verrry good.
"Oh, My Stars," "It's another day in Paradise" for those who love inspirational signs and gifts. Once Upon A Sign is the cutest, funnest shop located at 3rd and Main Street in Historic Downtown Hendersonville, North Carolina. If "Never confuse hospitality with endurance" is more exciting to you than a slice of chocolate cream pie, this is the place for you. Eva Ritchey, owner, has a life long love affair with words and is expressing them in her little shop.
Her signs and framed art range from the humorous to the sentimental and make for a fun afternoon of reading. Have something you want to say? Special orders are available.
Once Upon A Sign specializes in American made gifts and features:
Follow us on Facebook for new products and sales
- Largest Collection of Children's Wall Décor Signage in Western North Carolina
- Framed Art and American Made Teapots
- Harney & Sons Tea
- Metropolitan Tea
- Van's Luscious Chocolates made here.
- St. Paul Mountain Vinyards Fine Wines
- Hendersonville's own Willa's Shortbread Cookies
- Mountain Farms Lavender soaps & creams
- American made Jewelry
- American made Wind Chimes
- Sparkly, Sparkly Wind Spinners and Garden Décor.
- French Soap
- And now featuring Tupperware at our "Unparty, Party" place. If you haven't seen Tupperware lately, you will be surprised.
Stop by and "sit long, talk much, laugh often."
Once Upon a Sign is your destination for all things Tea.
We are proud to be included in the Tea Guide.
Want a wonderful Tea experience in Hendersonville?:
It's the Traveling Teapot!